In addition to the live music, there are also food and drink vendors, a full cash bar, and great views of the water! Admission is $8 and can be purchased here. The shows are free for children aged 12 and under.
New this year, Party at the Point will be partnering with local charities throughout the season. Carolina Coonhound, a local organization dedicated to rescuing hounds in the Charleston area, will be represented during the series’ opening show with on April 26th.
This year’s schedule is as follows –
- April 26th: 20 Ride: Zac Brown Tribute Band
- May 3rd: Grass at the Point with the Ol’ 55s and Natty Grass
- May 10th: Planet Janet and The Majestics (Plane Jane)
- May 17th: Sol Driven Train
- May 24th: Idlewild Revival (A tribute to the Allman Brothers)
- May 31st: Rock the 90s – The Ultimate 90s Tribute Band
- June 7th: The Dave Matthews Tribute Band
- June 14th: The Randall Fowler Project with Lauren Hall
- June 21st: Locals Night with Distinguished Gentleman
- June 28th: Departure – The Ultimate Journey Tribute Band
- July 5th: Homegrown Night with WCOO Artist
Gates open at 5:30 pm, while music usually starts at 6:30 pm. Free parking is available along the road leading into the Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina. Uber & Lyft drop off area will be available to all guests to use, located 50 yards from the entrance. You can go to the official site if you would like more info.
Inaugural Holy City Homegrown Festival Featuring Local Musicians, Beer, and Bourbon Set for July 16th
On Saturday, July 6th, Holy City Brewing will host the inaugural Holy City “Homegrown” Beer Festival presented by the brewery,...