- Live music
- 3 pm – 6 pm: Seitu Solomon Steelpan
- 5 pm – 8 pm: Strawberry Squad with Ben Fagan
- 7 pm – 10 pm: The Dubplates
- Indoor and outdoor bars
- Drink specials
- Food stations
- Local Capoeira group (a form of Brazilian Martial Arts)
- Maculele (an Afro-Brazilian Dance played with sticks and machetes)
- Samba dancing and a large drum circle
- Brushfire Collective (flamethrowers)
- Axe Throwing with Blade and Bull
Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door. If you are under 21, admission is $5. Kids 12 and under get in for free.
The Midnight City to Play Back-to-Back Nights at The Windjammer
The Midnight City, the popular local Indie Alternative/Pop band, will be performing on back-to-back nights at The Windjammer later this...