Attendees can once again expect to see the town covered in colorful flowers, unique art work, vendors, and more.
This year’s festival will include:
- Free admission and parking
- Over 200 jury-selected artists from throughout the country
- Foods from area restaurants and other food vendors
- Food Truck Friday
- Farmer’s Market (Saturday and Sunday only)
- Arts and crafts booths
- Fun activities and rides for children at the Children’s Jubilee/Kids Fest
The events hours are as follows:
- Friday, April 5th: 9 am – 6 pm
- Saturday, April 6th: 9 am – 6 pm
- Sunday, April 7th: 9 am – 4 pm
The event will once again raise money for the Summerville Family YMCA. The festival is the Y’s premiere fundraiser and it helps to support health and wellness programs. For more information, click here.
18th Annual Charleston Walk for Water Scheduled for March 23rd
On Saturday, March 23rd, local charity Water Mission will host their 18th annual Walk For Water at Riverfront Park in...