On Wednesday, Holy City Sinner shared that Charleston was chosen as the “South’s Best City of 2019” by Southern Living. That was certainly the big news, but there’s even more to share from that publication’s readers’ survey.
“The South’s Best” awards included a few other categories that also featured some Holy City tie-ins. Here’s how they ranked:
- The South’s Best Bars
- # 8 – The Bar at Husk
- The South’s Best Beach Towns
- # 10 – Isle of Palms
- The South’s Best Chefs
- # 5 – Kevin Johnson (The Grocery)
- # 6 – Mike Lata (FIG, The Ordinary)
- The South’s Best Hotels
- # 7 – Belmond Charleston Place
- The South’s Best Inns
- # 8 – John Rutledge House Inn
- The South’s Best Restaurants
- # 4 – Husk
- # 7 – Hominy Grill
- The South’s Best Resorts
- # 9 – The Sanctuary Hotel
- South Carolina’s Best BBQ Joint
- Rodney Scott BBQ
You can view all of “The South’s Best” winners here.
15th Annual Captain’s Comic Expo Scheduled for February 25th & 26th
On both February 25th and 26th, the Captain’s Comic Expo returns to Charleston to celebrate comic book culture. The 15th...