The Charleston Music will once again partner with 39 Rue de Jean to present A French Dinner & Film on Monday, April 22nd. Attendees can enjoy a 3-course prix fixe menu at 39 Rue de Jean followed by a screening of Casablanca at the Charleston Music Hall.
There are 3 different ticket options (tax and gratuity are included in all dinner pricing):
- Film only
- $8 and get you entry to see Casablanca
- Dinner + Film Package
- Prix fixe meal at 39 Rue de Jean (see menu below)
- Tickets to see Casablanca at the Music Hall
- Call 843-722-8881 after purchasing a ticket to set your reservation at 39 Rue de Jean for either 5:30 pm or 6 pm
- Dinner + Film + Full Glass Wine Pairing Package
- Includes all of the above plus two 5-oz Wine Pairings and 3-oz Dessert Wine
- Aperitif: Harira-lentil, tomato & chickpea soup
- Entree: Chicken Tagine- olive & tomato braised thighs, apricot & almond couscous, cilantro
- Dessert: Lime cake soaked with orange blossom syrup, candied pistachios, honey citrus yogurt
Click here for more information
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...