Lowcountry Dog Magazine, along with Charleston Parks Conservancy, The Bridge at 105.5, and 98 Rock. will host Woofstock: A Lowcountry Dog Music Festival on Saturday, March 23rd at Brittlebank Park in downtown Charleston.
The event includes 7 bands, food trucks, and 6 local rescue groups. Gates open at 11 am and the fun will continue until 7 pm.
The Woofstock lineup includes:
- Tyler Ramsey, formerly of Band of Horses
- Tyler Boone
- Gaslight Street
- Greg West
- Hans Wenzel & the Eighty Sixers
- Finnegan Bell
- Sunflowers & Sin
Proceeds from this festival will benefit 6 local rescue groups: Valiant Animal Rescue, Eunoia Rescue, Pet Helpers, Bullies 2 The Rescue, Greyhound Pets of America and Waters Edge Great Dane Rescue as well as the Charleston Parks Conservancy.
Tickets are available at www.lowcountrydog.com/woofstock. Early Bird Tickets are $18 and end on March 1st. Regular Admission is $26 and will be $30 at the gate. Kids 12 and under are free.
The festival will also include:
- Dog Training Demos with Affordable Dog Training
- Ask A Vet with Veterinary Specialty Care
- Free Dental Consults from 3 pm to 6 pm with Sweetgrass Animal Hospital
- Kids activities
- Roti Rolls, Kickin Chicken, Immortal Lobster, Dave N Dubs Hot Dogs, Dave’s Barnyard BBQ, Holy City Waffles, King of Pops, and Kona Ice
- Poppy’s Lemonade and All About That Bean
- Beer, liquor
- Vendor Village
- Rescue Row
- Features each of the six rescues with adoptable dogs
Leashed, well behaved dogs are welcome and attendees are welcome to bring lawn chairs and blankets.
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...