The High Water Festival, curated by the Holy City-based folk duo Shovels & Rope, has unveiled new details and musical performances for this year’s Low Tide Social, set to take place on Friday, April 12th. The festival kick-off party starts at 6 pm on the Quarters H Lawn in North Charleston’s Riverfront Park.
The event includes:
- A meal of traditional Lowcountry Boil prepared by The Smoking Pot
- Specialty cocktails by local guest bartenders
- Fresh oysters from Seaborn Oyster Company
- Performance from Shrimp Records Family Band and special guests
- Garage Cuban Band
- Marshgrass Mamas
- Local to Charleston, this eight-piece “features Shovels & Rope’s Cary Ann Hearst among a bevy of Johns Islands gals performing traditional bluegrass and old time Appalachian favorites”
- Early access to High Water 2019 festival merchandise
Click here to learn more.
NOTE: Low Tide Social tickets are available ONLY as an add-on during your festival pass purchasing process at this time. The remaining number of tickets to Low Tide Social will open to the public THIS Friday, February 22 at 10 am.
City of Charleston Office of Cultural Affairs announces “Homegoing: A Juried Exhibition”
Press Release The City of Charleston Office of Cultural Affairs presents Homegoing: A Juried Exhibition, on view through January 29th, 2023...