This month, sweethearts and groups of girlfriends can break away from the routine bouquet of flowers or box of chocolates and turn Valentine’s Day into an experience with a relaxing and scenic getaway to Charleston’s Island Resort, Wild Dunes Resort. Located minutes from downtown Charleston, Wild Dunes Resort is an ideal place for both couples and groups of girlfriends to whisk away and celebrate the day, home to miles of scenic walking trails, stunning sunrise views, premier dining, relaxing spa services, Lowcountry adventure activities and more.
Pairs can rekindle romance with the resort’s Valentine’s Day Beach Getaway package, starting at $143 per person, based on double occupancy (valid for stays February 1-28, 2019) and including:
- Overnight accommodations in the AAA Four-Diamond rated Boardwalk Inn hotel guestroom
- A bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival
- $100 Resort credit to enjoy towards upscale dining at Coastal Provisions or relaxing at the Sand & Sea Spa
To book Wild Dunes Resort’s Valentine’s Day Beach Getaway package, please visit www.wilddunes.com or call 855.264.4232 and use the code “VDAY19.”
Whether celebrating a bachelorette party, female family reunion or just looking to reconnect with your BFFs, the resort’s Gal Pal Pow Wow package is perfect for a “Galentine’s” getaway this month, starting at $255 per person, based on six to eight people, including:
- Two-night stay in choice from select vacation homes or condo rentals
- Complimentary hourly bike rental for up to eight people
- Two bottles of champagne
- Complimentary dinner delivered, with choice from Southern Smoked BBQ Feast, Fried Chicken Dinner or Famous Lowcountry Boil
To book Wild Dunes Resort’s Gal Pal Pow Wow package, please visit www.wilddunes.com or call 844.361.9096.
Cooper River Bridge Run Kids Run & Family Festival Rescheduled Due to Impending Weather
The Cooper River Bridge Run has postponed the Kids Run & Family Festival originally scheduled for this Sunday, October 2nd...