The Lowcountry Hemp Festival, not to be confused with the Charleston Hemp Festival (which is actually in Ridgeville) being held on the same day, will take place at The Barrel on Folly Beach from 2 pm to 9 pm on Saturday, April 20th.
The organizers invite the community to come out and celebrate the growth and progression of all things hemp in South Carolina. Education will be a large part of the festival since many people don’t realize that CBD and hemp are both completely legal.
The event is free to attend, but donations will be accepted at the door. All proceeds will go to Lowcountry NORML, a nonprofit organization fighting for the reform of cannabis/hemp laws here in SC.
Attendees can expect:
- Rebel Taqueria Food Truck
- Live music
- SKITCH (Local DJ) from 2 pm – 5 pm
- Tomato band (local band ) from 6 pm – 9 pm
- Raffle items
- CBD educators
- CBD Carolinas (local cbd product)
- Annie O granola (vegan organic)
- Lowcountry Herald Magazine (helping the homeless in the tri-county)
- Potmetto (local clothing)
- Stacy’s Succulents (plants)
- Carolina CBD solutions (local cbd product)
- The Herb Room Organic Apothecary (Holistic, local organic)
- North American Hemp & Grain Co
- Justine Robinson ( Massage therapist)
- Jermaine Euland (Massage therapist & Hemp Farmer)
- CannaBonez (local CBD products for pets)
- Pure Fluff Co. (Local CBD infused cotton candy)
- Pluff Mudd Naturals (local organic holistic products)
- Apis Merchantile (Local CBD product)
- Soulshine Spirit (light worker, jewelry)
- Locals Clothing Co. (local clothing)
- Sidewalk sage (clothing)
- Heather’s Blooming Garden (plants, holistic)
The Refinery Announces Spring 2023 Music Lineup
The Refinery today announced that their 2023 concert season will kick off with a top-tier lineup of performers and festivals....