On Saturday, April 20th, the Charleston Hemp Company will host the 2019 Charleston Hemp Fest, the first outdoor music festival, on their Ridgeville farm. Attendees can expect live music from local bands throughout the day along with food, beer, and wine for purchase including a collaboration CBD-infused beer from Fatty’s Beer Works.
The event will also include:
- Food trucks
- Local food trucks will serve a variety of foods
- Vendor village with local arts, crafts, and goods
- Beer Garden
- Kid zone
- Bouncy house, games, face painting, bubbles, flow art
- Live Music
- Chris Wilcox & The Boys, The Mobros, Radio Cure (David Buck), Brandon Bailey, Not 1/2 Irish, and Joe Gallagher Jr.
- Free Tours of Charleston Hemp Company’s facility
- 11 am to 5:30 pm
- The process from seed to shelf and additional knowledge of the plant and its many uses
- Medical Education by licensed doctors to discuss benefits of CBD
- Charleston Hemp Company products available for purchase (CBD tinctures, vape pens, salves, etc.)
- VIP Ticket Option
- Covered seating and dining
- Exclusive bathroom access
- Close proximity to the live bands
- VIP parking
- Golf cart transportation around the site and more
A portion of each ticket sale goes to MUSC Addictions Research. Merchandise will be discounted on the day of the festival.
Tickets can be purchased here. The Charleston Hemp Company’s industrial hemp facility and moonshine distillery is located at 4060 Hwy 17 S in Ridgeville.
All Types of Media Arts Convention (ATOMACON) Returning to North Charleston for 9th Annual Convention
The All Types of Media Arts Convention (ATOMACON) is returning to North Charleston for its ninth annual 3-day convention from...