Want to see yourself on TV? Tona B. Dahlquist Casting (Halloween, Vice Principals, The Righteous Gemstones) is seeking those interested in working as extras for the third season of Mr. Mercedes. Filming returns to Charleston in February.
- Phone number (cell phone is preferred)
- 2 recent photos
- (A body and head shot) attached to e-mail
- Please do not send all information and photo on a sheet
- Photos can be taken with a cell phone
- Photos should have been taken within the past 6 weeks, reflect your current hair cut and color (and facial hair for males)
- No hats, sunglasses or other people should be in the photo
- No filters or photo editing.
- Location (City, State)
- Anyone submitting must be from the filming area or within a short driving distance and willing to work as local non union extra for the area
- Clothing Sizes
- Males – Pant Size (waste & inseam), Jacket Size (example 44R), Shirt – Neck & Sleeve, Casual Shirt Size (S,M, L, XL), Shoe/Boot
- Females – Measurements (Chest, Waist, Hips), Dress Size, Pants, Shirt, Skirt, Shoe Size
- Description and location of any tattoos or piercings
- Include if you have or do not have an artist release for visible tattoos
- Color, Make, Model, Year of Vehicles you have access to
- Include a vehicle photo if possible
- Include any actual/real Professional Experience (not acting as such) for the following: Police Officer/Detective/Fireman, Military, EMT, Medical/Physician/Nurse, Professional Photographer, Singer/Dancer/Musician, Bartender/Waitress, etc.
- Submissions should be sent to MM3extras@gmail.com with the heading being your Race, Gender, Age, and City/State you reside. Example: Latino Male, 38, Charleston, SC.
You can keep up with the daily filming needs of both productions on the casting Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Tona-B-Dahlquist-Casting-354971765249/?fref=ts”
Beagle-mania Sweeps Charleston! Pet Helpers Announces Adoption Event For Rescued Dogs
Pet Helpers will be hosting an adoption event on Saturday, August 20, 2022 for the 18 beagles transferred to its...