Located 30 minutes from downtown, Charleston’s barrier island resort, Wild Dunes Resort, a Destination Hotel, encourages guests to treat themselves to the gift of self-care. With the newly-launched Digital Detox Retreat, visitors and locals alike are encouraged to put down their screens and enjoy the nature, beauty and tranquil atmosphere of the Charleston Lowcountry. The perfect option for those seeking relaxation, stress relief and a personal reset away from the daily digital distractions, this four-day, three-night retreat provides guests with a deeply immersive experience to nourish the body and soul. A collection of outdoor activities paired with relaxing spa treatments together create the perfect itinerary to relax and recharge.
Please see below for the full Digital Detox Retreat itinerary, available for booking whenever works best for the guest’s schedule:
- Check in to resort and lock phone in room
- Enjoy a bike rental to explore the picturesque tranquility of the resort
- Dinner at Coastal Provisions ($50 value per person)
- Wild Dunes Resort’s fitness class – choice of rotating offerings ($20 value)
- Breakfast or lunch at Hudson’s Market
- Choice from selection of kayaking excursions ($60 value). Click here for a list of options.
- Breakfast at casual, grab-and-go Woody’s Eatery or in the resort’s seated southern-style staple, Huey’s Southern Eats
- Golf or tennis clinic (range $30-$150 value)
- Choice of massage or facial spa treatment ($200 value) at the Sand & Sea Day Spa
- Breakfast in room
- 10:00 a.m.: Check out and unlock cell phone
For more information or to book Wild Dunes Resort’s Digital Detox Retreat package, please visit www.wilddunes.com or call 855.716.7479.
Second Annual Car Show in Summerville Benefits Families Living with Alzheimer’s and Related Dementia
The ARK of South Carolina announced that it will be hosting its second annual Car Show on Saturday, March 25th...