There will be multiple knowledgeable CBD merchants, relevant industry speakers, and cross promotions with other Avondale businesses throughout the week during shopping hours. Attendees are invited to investigate and get accurate information about a product that is still very misunderstood.
- Sun. Dec. 16, 2-6 p.m. Kim Kitchens of Sea Island CBD
- Mon. Dec. 17, 5-8 p.m. Louis Miles of CBD Carolinas and Taznerda Haley of Black Elder
- Tues. Dec. 18, 5-8 p.m. Emily Harper of Primo Plant Remedies & CBD lobbyist and advocate Jill Swing
- Wed. Dec. 19, 5-8 p.m. Mat Mummert of CannaBonz and Taznerda Haley of Black Elder
- Thurs. Dec. 20, 5-9 p.m. Louis Miles of CBD Carolinas and Kayla Boshard of the Lowcountry Hemp Festival
- Fri. Dec. 21, 5-9 p.m. Jennifer from Charleston Hemp Co.
- Sat. Dec. 22, 12-8 p.m. Laura Misenhelter of Carolina CBD and Taznerda Haley of Black Elder
Click here for more info
Inaugural CF Bites Event to Benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Press Release Help make CF stand for Cure Found by attending a Halloween themed party filled with dancing and spirits...