Chef Soto’s new offerings include:
- Beer Cheese Fries
- Using Yuengling Lager as the base of the warm cheese sauce, the fries are then garnished with bacon and green onions
- Bowl of Street Corn
- Sweet corn, green onions, Cotija cheese
- Barbacoa Tacos
- Slow roasted steak, garnished with cilantro, onions, & cotija cheese (available on a flour or corn tortillas)
- Open Faced Gyro Sandwhich
- Lamb and beef patty on Texas Toast, garnished with diced tomatoes, cucumber & Tzatziki sauce
Located in the East Gallery of The Shops at Belmond Charleston Place, the upscale bar is home to 22 flat-screen televisions and nearly two dozen rotating local, national, and international craft beers.
This summer, Meeting at Market began lunch service throughout the week. The pub is now open Monday through Friday at 12 pm and Saturday and Sunday at 11 am.
Colour of Music Festival Returns to Charleston from February 2nd to 5th
The Colour of Music Festival, which highlights musicians and composers of color, will host a Chamber Music Series in Charleston...