On Thanksgiving Day, McCrady’s Tavern will offer 3-courses for $60 per person, served from 1 pm to 7 pm. Reservations are now available via OpenTable.
Here’s a look at the menu:
- Baby Gem Lettuces – Roasted Beets, Candied Walnuts, Kuri Squash Dressing
- Roasted Honeynut Cappelletti – Black Trumpet Mushrooms, Pecan Miso Butter
- Low Country Seafood Chowder – Autumn Squash, Kale, Kohlrabi, Rice Bread Croutons
- Roasted Whole Quail – Foie Gras, Pumpernickel Bread, Sauce Albufera
- Sweet Potato Quiche – Roasted Root Vegetables, Chicories, Parsnip Velouté
- Pan Seared Snapper – Marble Potatoes, Melted Leeks, Butternut Squash Curry
- Turkey Roulade – Skillet Sausage Stuffing, Maple Glazed Carrots, Roasted Poultry Gravy
- Beef Tenderloin – Salsify, Brussels Sprouts, Confit Shallot Au Jus
- Apple Stack Cake
- Chocolate Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Pie
- Vanilla Ice Cream $4 (à la mode)
The Charleston Place Announces 2023 Valentine’s Day Offerings
The Charleston Place today announced its 2023 Valentine’s Day programming. From a Galentine’s Sip and Shop in the courtyard to...