The event will include:
- A laser light show
- The lighting of a 40′ Christmas tree
- A live musical performance by the East Cooper Baptist Church & Orchestra and Musical Theater Center
- Giveaways from Mount Pleasant Towne Centre stores
- A visit from Santa
- A special fundraiser to benefit Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, whose mission is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease, and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society volunteers will be selling foam glow sticks and blinky rings so all event guests can also Light Up!
- Food and drinks available from Wine Cellar Wine & Gifts, Burtons Grill, Napa Mount Pleasant, Qdoba, Dave N Dubs Hot Dogs, Holy City Homemade Italian Ice, Trolly Dolly Treats, King of Pops, and Holy City Popcorn.
- Face painting, balloon animals and a jump castle
Click here for more information.
Evening in the Park Events to Showcase Folly Beach County Park’s New Features
Bring your family and friends to Folly Beach County Park from 5 pm to 8 pm on August 19th and...
BCLS Hosts Old MacDonald Sing-Along Farm with Bright Star Theatre
Tyler, The Creator Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum in March 2022
Charleston Opera Theater to Host A Gala Celebration of Italian Opera on September 18th
Charleston Gaillard Center’s 2021-2022 Series Single Tickets On Sale August 6th
Palmetto City Ballet Announces 2021-22 Season
Dave Koz and Friends Christmas Tour Coming to North Charleston PAC
- Uncategorized7 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- News2 weeks ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters