HōM, the downtown burger joint and ping-pong hotspot, has released new fall menus inspired by the latest creative burger trends. The 6.5-oz. double patty, smash-style burgers are cooked to order on a flat top.
“We listened to customer feedback and wanted to get more creative with our burgers,” Pete Smith co-owner of HōM, said. “By streamlining the burger selections, we can focus on the quality of the double patty and grind fresh beef in-house every day.”
HōM also updated the Happy Hour menu, which now features sliders, burger dogs, hotdogs, and $3.50 well drinks.
New appetizers and entrées include:
- Fried Butternut Squash ($8)
- Guajillo pepper & chocolate goat cheese, vanilla onion relish, maple bacon arugula, balsamic reduction
- Down N’ Out ($10)
- American, lettuce, tomato, red onion, fancy sauce
- 80/20 ($10.50)
- Smoked bacon, avocado, sunny egg, gouda, caramelized onion
- Mushroom & Swiss ($10)
- Portobello mushrooms, caramelized onions, swiss, dijon
- Hatch Chili Burger ($10)
- Grilled, roasted chilis, chihuahua cheese, braised red onion, tortillas
New happy hour dishes include:
- Shroom N’ Swiss Slider ($5)
- Portobellos, caramelized onions, swiss, dijon
- Inside Out Burger Dog ($5)
- Bacon wrapped, cheddar stuffed, avocado, caramelized onions, dijon
- Sonoran Hotdog ($5)
- Bacon wrapped, pico, guacamole, roasted garlic sour cream
To view the full new spring menu, visit www.homcharleston.com/menu/.
Coastal Carolina Fair Returns on October 27th
The annual Coastal Carolina Fair returns to the area from October 27th to November 6th at the Exchange Park in...