The Holy City has celebrated several successful restaurant and beer weeks over the years, so it was only a matter of time before Charleston Cocktail Week would make its debut. That time is now. The inaugural events kicks off on Sunday, October 28th and will continue through Wednesday, October 31st.
Charleston Cocktail Week will include lunches, dinners, happy hours, and more. Here is the current schedule:
- Sunday, October 28th
- 11 am: Brunch & Bowl at The Alley
- 7 pm: Bacardi Reserva Dinner at The Restoration Hotel
- Monday, October 29th
- 12 pm: Lunch and Tour at Charleston Distilling Co
- 7 pm: Jameson Whiskey Dinner at Prohibition
- 9 pm: Belle Isle Happy Hour at the Cocktail Club
- Tuesday, October 30th
- 12 pm: Dubonnet Lunch with National Brand Ambassador Lynn House at Burwell’s
- 4 pm: Dubonnet Happy Hour with Lynn House at Burwell’s
- 7 pm: Patron Tequila Dinner at Burwell’s
- 9:15 pm: Patron Late Night Happy Hour at Burwell’s
- Wednesday, October 31st
- 7 pm: Halloween Spirited Ball at Scarecrow Alley (25 Ann Street)
For further information on these events, visit https://www.cocktailweekcharleston.com/.
City of Charleston Office of Cultural Affairs announces “Homegoing: A Juried Exhibition”
Press Release The City of Charleston Office of Cultural Affairs presents Homegoing: A Juried Exhibition, on view through January 29th, 2023...