Millers All Day will bring island flavor to lower King Street on Wednesday, October 3rd when they host a Happy Hour Tiki pop-up featuring cuisine and cocktails by Chef Keegan Wiles and Bar Manager Michael Leslie of South Seas Oasis.
Tiki-themed Happy Hour specials will be available from 5 pm to 8 pm, in addition to the regular Millers Happy Hour menu. Special features for the night include:
- Food specials
- Tiki popcorn – kettle corn style with coconut and chile
- Smoked chicken wings covered with chipotle pineapple
- Crab fritters with smoked pineapple tartar
- Specialty cocktails
- Ginny 8675309: Gin, lemon, banana
- Bikini Atol: rum, roasted spiced grapefruit, orgeat
- Waikiwi Runner: Bacardi cuatro, leblon, kiwi, blue curaçao, pavan, lemon
Gullah Convention & Visitors Bureau Hosting Launch Event on Sunday
The Gullah Convention & Visitors Bureau (Gullah CVB) will host their inaugural event on Sunday, December 11th, from 2 pm...