Home Team BBQ this week announced a new menu that will be offered during the traditional happy hour time frame at their downtown location.
The new menu, which will be available from 3 pm to 6 pm, Monday through Friday, will consist of special, off-menu items available exclusively during what they are calling “Snack Time.” Starting as a generally fixed-menu, the items may vary based on season and public reception during its initial launch period.
The starting line-up for “Snack Time” consists of:
- Ppopcorn tossed in Home Team’s signature dry rub and rosemary with chili oil for dipping
- A “walking taco,” akin to the Frito pie, with pulled pork, esquites, queso, and green onion mixed into a bag of Miss Vickie’s jalapeno kettle chips
- Buffalo chicken dip topped with chicken cracklin’s and jalapeno carrot salsa
- A 5oz. smoked burger with a limited availability of 15 per day
- Rotating beverage specials will also be added, including Home Team BBQ’s collaboration brew with Palmetto Brewing Company, “Nose to Ale,” for $5.
Home Team BBQ’s Downtown location is located at 126 Williman Street. For more information, visit www.hometeambbq.com.
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
Charleston County Parks’ Johns Island County Park Concert Series wraps up with its final installment on July 10th. The finale...
Pet Helper’s 17th Annual Fur Ball, “The Wizard of Paws,” to be Held November 6th
“The Celebrity’s Magician” to Perform at Forte Jazz Lounge
Free Car Seat Checkup Event Scheduled for June 12th in North Charleston
Firefly Distillery to Celebrate Independence Day with 2nd Annual Fourth at Firefly Event
North Charleston Announces Return of the City’s 4th of July Event
Cool Down At Handcraft’s Tiki Takeover All Summer Long
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events1 day ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview5 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food6 days ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Resources8 years ago
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks