Tradesman Brewing Company today announced a new weekly non-profit outreach program called “Thankful Thursday.” Each week, the brewery will host a different Charleston-area
charity, providing space for each group to promote their work and raise funds through beer sales.
For every pint sold on the given Thursday, Tradesman will donate $1 to the chosen cause. The official happy hour runs from 5 pm to 8 pm, but proceeds will be collected all day.
The list of upcoming dates and organizations are as follows:
- 9/20: Sea Island Habitat for Humanity
- 9/27: American Heart Association-Lowcountry Chapter
- 10/4: Lowcountry Food Bank
- 10/11: Lowcountry Orphan Relief
- 10/18: Lowcountry Marine Mammal Network-Drinks for Dolphins
- 10/25: Birds of Prey
- 11/8: Charleston Waterkeeper
- 11/15: One80 Place
- 11/22: Closed for Thanksgiving
- 11/29: Pet Helpers
- 12/6: Lowcountry Local First
- 12/13: Palmetto Community Care- Pint of Hope
- 12/20: Warrior Surf Foundation
Dates for 2019 are already filling up, but any organizations who wish to be considered can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carolina Ice Palace to Host 22nd Annual Ice Show, “Broadway on Ice”
The Carolina Ice Palace (CIP) will present “Broadway on Ice” on Saturday, December 10th at 6 pm and Sunday, December...