Broad Street newcomer The Establishment will launch their weekly Sunday brunch service on Sunday, September 2nd. Executive chef Matt Canter’s menu will be available from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm.
The seafood-focused dinner dishes will include offerings like:
- Shrimp and polenta with roasted pepper, lardon and poached egg
- French toast with bread pudding, fig preserve and mascarpone
- Seafood croquettes with saffron
- Smoked fish with celery seed, caraway and capers
- Doughnuts topped with gooey whey caramel and tart dried blueberries
- Corn-flour dusted snapper with gribiche and watercress
- Swordfish salad with Castelvetrano olives, crouton egg and potato
- Steak with blistered okra, fried onion and jus
- Egg dishes
- Poached with hoe cake, cracklin and hollandaise
- Omelets with Raclette, peekytoe crab and herbs
- Fried with corn chorizo and salsa verde
- A translucent Bloody Mary, known as a Blonde Mary, made with clarified tomato water, black pepper vodka, and toragashi, take diners beyond the standard brunch fare.
- The Abstract with beet molasses, rye, egg white and orange juice
- The Gothic with spiced rum, blackberry and ginger shrub and lemon
- The Bellini with sparkling brut, lychee nut and peach nectar
Menu prices range from $7 to $22. Dinner service continues Monday through Saturday beginning at 5 pm.
“We opened in May with a dinner menu that focuses on ingredients from Charleston’s greatest asset – the water,” Chef Canter said. “Now it’s time to expand that to brunch. No one is doing a brunch where they’re adding peekytoe crab to the omelet or swordfish to the salad. This will redefine the way our city indulges on the weekend.”
Visit EstablishmentCHS.com to view the full menu or make reservations.
Harvest Festival at Johns Island County Park set for Nov. 5!
Charleston County Parks will hold their 2022 Harvest Festival on Saturday, November 5th from 11 am to 5 pm at...