The Happy Hour menu will include:
- Rotating $1.20 specials (items like Miller High Life ponies and Geechie Boy hushpuppies)
- Home fry Poutine
- Fried Chicken Biscuit
- Jimmy Red Corndogs (2) for $5
The community is invited to attend the Happy Hour Launch where they will be among the first to taste the new cocktails and eats. Plus, special guests Cynthia Wong (owner, Life Raft Treats) and Caroline Woodruff (bartender, Lowlife and Proof) will be on hand to showcase their specialties.
Millers own Davey Jones will be crafting $3, $4, and $5 cocktails, including:
- The Remedy: Vodka, St. Germain, Blueberry, Basil, Lemon, Bubbles
- Old Fatty Fashioned: Fruit, Butter Fat-Washed Bourbon, Demerara, Angostura and Orange Bitters
- Bear Necessity: Vodka, Honey, Lemon
If guests can’t make it to the launch and still want to join in the fun, they can participate in the Instagram contest through August 26th:
- Visit Millers All Day from August 22nd to 26th and snap a photo with a cocktail in the photo booth
- Geotag/add location to your photo at Millers All Day
- Tag @millersallday in the photo and @mention Millers in the caption with the hashtag #millershappyhour
- Winner to be announced on Monday, August 27th
- Winner receives a $100 gift card, redeemable at Millers Happy Hour daily 5-8 pm.
Click here for more info.
City of Charleston Office of Cultural Affairs announces “Homegoing: A Juried Exhibition”
Press Release The City of Charleston Office of Cultural Affairs presents Homegoing: A Juried Exhibition, on view through January 29th, 2023...