Four-time Grammy award winner David Holt hosts three exciting acts performing music of the southern mountains. Guests can enjoy performances from the Snyder Family Band, Dom Flemons, and Balsam Range.
Free Tickets will be available beginning on October 5th at www.kiawahisland.org/events.
- Host – David Holt
- Four-time Grammy Award winner David Holt hosts while playing mini-performances throughout the show
- Holt is a musician, storyteller, historian, television host and entertainer
- Snyder Family Band
- Based out of Lexington, NC
- Performs a unique style of bluegrass music infused with a wide range of styles and genres.
- Dom Flemons
- Dom Flemons is known as “The American Songster” since his repertoire of music covers nearly 100 years of American folklore, ballads, and tune
- He is a music scholar, historian, record collector and a multi-instrumentalist
- He is considered an expert player on the Banjo, Fife, Guitar, Harmonica, Percussion, Quills, and Rhythm Bones.
- Balsam Range
- Balsam Range has garnered ten International Bluegrass Media Association Awards
Click here for more info.
BCLS Hosts Old MacDonald Sing-Along Farm with Bright Star Theatre
Berkeley County Library System (BCLS) is partnering with Bright Star Theatre to bring children (pre-K to 5th Grade) the Old...
Charleston Gaillard Center’s 2021-2022 Series Single Tickets On Sale August 6th
Palmetto City Ballet Announces 2021-22 Season
Dave Koz and Friends Christmas Tour Coming to North Charleston PAC
Friends of the Library to host “Books For Beer” at Holy City Brewing
Join NAMI Charleston Area for its 3rd Annual Event NAMIWalks Your Way: A United Day of Hope
Toast Under the Oaks is back at Johns Island County Park in September
- Uncategorized7 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- News2 weeks ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters