For 3 nights, over 40 local bands will perform at 11 different venues around the Tri-county area, all for one cause – Dorchester Paws (formerly Frances R. Willis SPCA).
There are multiple ticket options available:
- Tickets can be purchased each night at the door of each venue for $10
- Pre-sale 2-day passes to get you in the doors of all 10 clubs and bars are $25
- Pre-sale 3-day passes give you the same access, plus entry to the third day at the Hanahan Amphitheater for $30
- VIP 3-day All-Access Pass for $50 includes a T-shirt, limited edition laminate, 5 raffle tickets and more
- Pre-sale purchase can be made here
Participating venues include: Tin Roof, The Alibi, Pub on 61, Shooters, Burns Alley, The Sparrow, Summer Breeze, Purple Buffalo, Southern Shakers, HonkyTonk Saloon, and the Hanahan Amphitheater
Doors open at 8 pm for the Friday and Saturday shows. These are 21+ only.
Gates open at 1 pm on Sunday at the Hanahan Amphitheater. This is a family and pup friendly event.
Visit dorchesterpaws.org/rocktherescue for more details on the lineup.
TEDxCharleston Returns After Two-Year Hiatus
After a two-year hiatus, TEDxCharleston today announced its return to the live stage, reigniting an 8-year tradition of the localized...