For the second straight year, the Charleston RiverDogs will host an online charity auction during the month of August benefiting the campaign for the MUSC Shawn Jenkins Children’s Hospital. Items are currently up for bid with additional items to be added throughout the month.
Here are a few highlights:
- An Isle of Palms package: a four night stay in a condo or villa packaged with two rounds of golf at the renowned Wild Dunes Habor Course.
- An authentic Braves jersey signed by Hall of Famer Tom Glavine. This jersey was signed on February 1, 2017 and includes a letter of authenticity.
- A Bill Murray signed baseball. Charleston’s own and RiverDog owner Bill Murray signed this ball early in the RiverDogs 2018 season. Authenticity letter included.
- Other signed memoribilia for auction include items from notable Hall of Famers like Wade Boggs, Reggie ‘Mr. October’ Jackson, the late Gene ‘Stick’ Michael, and more.
- Kiawah Island package: A two night stay at The Sanctuary on Kiawah Island paired with a round of golf for two on any of the following courses at Kiawah: Osprey Point, Turtle Point, Cougar Point or Oak.
- Other notable auction stays and packages: The Inn at Middleton Place and the Charleston Harbor Resort
- Doug E. Doug (Cool Runnings) signed Jamaican Bobsled night jersey. Authenticity letter included.
For more information and to view all auction items, go to http://riverdogs.milbauctions.com. Bidding is currently open and will close at 11:59 pm EST on August 31st. Winners will be notified with details on how to claim their items and packages.
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks