For the second straight year, the Charleston RiverDogs will host an online charity auction during the month of August benefiting the campaign for the MUSC Shawn Jenkins Children’s Hospital. Items are currently up for bid with additional items to be added throughout the month.
Here are a few highlights:
- An Isle of Palms package: a four night stay in a condo or villa packaged with two rounds of golf at the renowned Wild Dunes Habor Course.
- An authentic Braves jersey signed by Hall of Famer Tom Glavine. This jersey was signed on February 1, 2017 and includes a letter of authenticity.
- A Bill Murray signed baseball. Charleston’s own and RiverDog owner Bill Murray signed this ball early in the RiverDogs 2018 season. Authenticity letter included.
- Other signed memoribilia for auction include items from notable Hall of Famers like Wade Boggs, Reggie ‘Mr. October’ Jackson, the late Gene ‘Stick’ Michael, and more.
- Kiawah Island package: A two night stay at The Sanctuary on Kiawah Island paired with a round of golf for two on any of the following courses at Kiawah: Osprey Point, Turtle Point, Cougar Point or Oak.
- Other notable auction stays and packages: The Inn at Middleton Place and the Charleston Harbor Resort
- Doug E. Doug (Cool Runnings) signed Jamaican Bobsled night jersey. Authenticity letter included.
For more information and to view all auction items, go to http://riverdogs.milbauctions.com. Bidding is currently open and will close at 11:59 pm EST on August 31st. Winners will be notified with details on how to claim their items and packages.
Boone Hall’s Fright Nights Returns for Spooky Season
Boone Hall’s popular “Fright Nights” Halloween attraction is back on select nights through October 30th. There are multiple ticket options...