The fun starts at The Brick and will move along King Street until 10 pm when the After Party begins. Red, white, and blue attire is highly encouraged! Custom shirts, dresses, jorts, fanny packs, socks, underwear, sunglasses, glowsticks, beads, and any other accessories are recommended.
Those who register will receive:
- Drink specials including $3 Bud Lights, $4 Absolut Cocktails, $9 Malibu Rum Buckets, and many more
- A chance at prizes including 2 tickets to the Bud Light Getaway and a Truly Summer Prize Pack
- ‘Murica Bar Crawl t-shirt for the first 250 to finish the crawl with a completed scorecard
- Free ‘Murica Bar Crawl slap koozie for the first 500 to check in at The Brick
- Free and priority entry at all participating bars
- Professional Photographer and Videographer on hand to capture the memories for you
Participating bars include
- The Brick
- John King
- Silver Dollar
- Charleston Beer Works
- King Street Public House
- Ink N Ivy
This event sold out last year, so be sure to purchase your tickets here ASAP. Use promo code hcsfriends to get 20% off!
Boone Hall’s Fright Nights Returns for Spooky Season
Boone Hall’s popular “Fright Nights” Halloween attraction is back on select nights through October 30th. There are multiple ticket options...