On Thursday, June 28th, Charlotte-based craft brewery Salud Cerveceria will be showcasing their beers in The Bower at Edmund’s Oast alongside Fonta Flora Brewery (Morganton, NC) and Jester King Brewery (Austin, TX). Specialty draft beer selections that are rarely found in Charleston will be available starting at 5 pm.
Beers being poured are:
- Salud! Cerveceria Coco Rico, Cocount Vanilla Lactose IPA
- Salud! Cerveceria Westside Connection IPA
- Salud! Cerveceria Pina Con Limon, Pineapple Gose with Kaffir Lime Leaves and Salt.
- Salud! Cerveceria Galaxia IPA
- Fonta Flora Beets Rhymes and Life, Beet Farmhouse Ale
- Fonta Flora Fruit Bat Disco, Strawberry Wild Ale
- Jester King Black Metal, Sour Imperial Stout
- Jester King Cerveza de Mezquite, Saison brewed with foraged Mezquite Beans
Edmund’s Jayce McConnell will also have a special cocktail assembled just for this event.
To learn more, visit us at http://edmundsoast.com/restaurant/.
Bakari Sellers to Sign Copies of New Children’s Book on February 12th
Turning Page Bookshop will host CNN political commentator and New York Times best-selling author Bakari Sellers on February 12th. He...