The 3nd Annual Charleston Rum Festival, an event that brings together global rum distilleries and some of Charleston’s top chefs, will take place at the Memminger Auditorium on Saturday, June 23rd. The fun starts at 7 pm.
The event includes cocktails, food pairings from local chefs, dozens of global rum distilleries, music, games, prizes, and more.
General Admission ticket includes:
- Rum samples
- Limited samples of Carribean dishes
- Drink the Plank – The Caribbean version of the Shot-Ski meets photo shoot
- “Knot So Fast” – How many knots can you tie in a minute and can your partner escape?
- “Blue Chair Bay Dance Party” – Who has the best Caribbean moves?
- “Pirate Dice” – A dice game that gets more entertaining as the night goes on
- “Spin the Wench” – Dizzy bat meets pirate sword
VIP Ticket includes:
- All of the above plus unlimited samples of Carribean Dishes
- Cruzan Lounge Area
- Bacardi Passport Experience
Participating distilleries include:
- Blue Chair Bay
- Stolen Smoked Rum
- Shipwreck Rum
- Mt. Gay Black Barrel
- The Real McCoy
- Kirk and Sweeney
- Cane Run Rum
- Red Harbor Rum
- Blackhearted Spiced Rum
- Admiral Nelson Spiced Rum
- Sea Island
- Endless Summer
Participating Restaurants include:
- Rutledge Cab Co.
- Barbadoes Room
- Rebel Taqueria
- Carmella’s Dessert Bar
- Middleton Place Restaurant
- Caribbean Creole
- Bohemian Bull
- and more
For more information about the Charleston RumFest and to purchase tickets, visit www.CharlestonRumFest.com.
Gibbes Museum of Art Announces Inaugural Week-long Visual Arts Festival
The Gibbes Museum of Art has announced a new annual festival of visual art, Art Charleston, which will take place...