I created the “Leftovers” series to ensure I could share as much food and bev news as possible, so here’s the latest:
- Warehouse chef Jason Daly competed on an episode of Food Network’s Chopped and it will be airing on May 29th at 9 pm. Warehouse is planning to host a viewing party that evening.
Boxcar Betty’s, the popular fried chicken sandwich joint based in Charleston, is due to arrive later this month in Chicago at the Ogilvie Transportation Center. This will be the first Boxcar Betty’s outside of South Carolina. Visit their Facebook page for more info.
- The Charleston Margarita Festival will be held on July 20th. Click here for more info.
- Celebrate Mother’s Day with brunch and a day at The Citadel Beach Club. Special brunch buffet to include southern classics and chef-attended stations. Relax on one of the porches with a mimosa, glass of wine, or beer. Tickets include all-day parking, access to the restroom facilities with showers and lockers, and use of the outdoor areas. Click here for more info.
- 82 Queen will be offering a special Mother’s Day Brunch Menu on Sunday, May 13th from 10 am until 3 pm. House favorites like 82 Queen’s She Crab Soup, Barbecue Shrimp and Grits, Jambalaya, and more will be available on the special menu. Click here to see the full menu.
- The Crab Shacks are thrilled to announce their new menu, featuring Crab Shack classic dishes plus even more seafood choices. Some additions include Mussels Scampi, Shrimp and Crab Casserole, BBQ St. Louis Ribs, and Seafood Trays.
- Starting May 6th, Red’s Ice House will be celebrating the month of May with different flavored margaritas each day of the week. Flavors like poblano spicy margaritas, strawberry sunset, and more.
- On Sunday, May 13th, Sticky Fingers will host a Mother’s Day Buffet featuring endless hickory-smoked chicken, pulled pork, southern sides, dessert and more. Moms who join them on Mother’s Day will receive a $10 bonus gift card.
- On Sunday, May 13th, On Forty One will host a special Mother’s Day Brunch and Dinner Buffet featuring an array of favorites from Chef Brannon Florie. Mother’s Day Brunch will be held from 10am-3pm and Dinner Seating will be at 5pm and 7pm. For more info and to view the full menus, visit OnFortyOne.com.
- Wasabi of Mount Pleasant and Daniel Island has introduced a new sushi spotlight – the Salmon Tope. This dish features pressed sushi rice, shiso leaf, fresh salmon, melted mozzarella, serrano peppers, spicy mayo and sweet glaze, topped with crispy onion and is just $10 all month long.
- Wasabi of Mount Pleasant will kick off their live music series on Saturday, May 13th with Dylan Evans on their patio from 7pm-10pm.
- On Mothers Day, May 13th, Shem Creek Bar and Grill will be hosting a creekside brunch for mom. Come out for Lowcountry seafood, cold beers, and a freshly juiced mimosa.
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks