Taco Boy launched a new menu today at both the Folly Beach and downtown Charleston locations.
The new food offerings include:
- Daily Specials
- Enchilada Mondays
- Smothered Burrito on Tuesdays
- Crunchy Tacos (2) on Wednesdays
- Chile Rellenos on Thurdays
- Chicken Taquitos on Friday
- Huevos Rancheros for Saturday/Sunday brunch
- Sauco and Subtle Dragon cocktails
- Tequila section
- Five different flights
- Tequila tasting section categorized by Blanco, Reposado, and Anejo, with more than 35
The menu changes were a collaboration among co-owners Karalee Fallert and April Bennett, Chefs Jason Dupree and Joseph Acheson, and new Beverage Director Xan McLaughlin.
For Cinco de Mayo festivities this Saturday, revelers can look forward to DJ Trevor D at the downtown location from 12 pm to 3 pm and again from 5 pm to 9 pm. There will be no cover charge.
Gullah Convention & Visitors Bureau Hosting Launch Event on Sunday
The Gullah Convention & Visitors Bureau (Gullah CVB) will host their inaugural event on Sunday, December 11th, from 2 pm...