- Go to CharlestonTourPass.com to select a one-day, two-day, or three-day pass.
- Purchase the pass online and instantly receive a text and email with a link to the pass. The link opens in a browser-based web app, which provides detailed information about attractions, maps, and a digital guide.
- Purchases can be made up to six months in advance, but the pass isn’t activated until users visit the first attraction.
- Their risk-free-guarantee allows all unactivated passes to be fully refunded for up to six months from purchase date.
- 1-Day Pass: $69 adults, $39 children
- 2-Day Pass: $99 adults, $59 children
- 3-Day Pass: $129 adults, $73 children
If you use promo code HOLYCITY (not case sensitive), you’ll save 5% on these prices!
- Adventure Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Boone Hall Plantation
- Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site
- Charleston Distilling Co.
- Charleston Harbor Tours
- Charleston Strolls Walking Tour
- Charleston Tea Plantation
- Charleston Water Taxi
- Confederate Museum
- DASH Shuttle Bus Service
- Deep Water Vineyards
- Firefly Distilleries
- Ghost & Dungeon Walking Tour
- Ghost & Graveyard Walking Tour
- Glazed Gourmet Doughnuts
- GrayLine City Bus Tour
- Lewis Barbecue
- Edmund’s Oast Brewery & Restaurant
- McLeod Plantation
- Nathaniel Russell House Museum
- North Charleston Fire Museum
- Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon
- Palmetto Carriage Tours
- Revelry Brewing Co.
- Slave Mart Museum
- SpiritLine Harbor Tour
- The Charleston Museum
- The Gibbes Museum of Art
- The Powder Magazine
City of Charleston, Charleston Redevelopment Corporation to Host Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Affordable Housing
Charleston Mayor John J. Tecklenburg, Charleston City Councilmember Robert M. Mitchell, and Charleston Redevelopment Corporation Chairman Eli Poliakoff will take...