- Cove Bar & Grille is offering All-You-Can-Eat Snow Crab from 5 pm to 9 pm on April 23, April 30, and May 7 for $34.95 per person and $15.95 for kids 10 and under.
- Celebrate CO’s sixth birthday all day, Monday, April 23rd by enjoying their signature noodle dish: Curry Laksa. In honor of six years in business the fusion restaurant, a blend of traditional and modern Southeast Asian dishes, will be offering their $15 Curry Laksa for $6. The signature dish consists of shredded chicken, bun rice noodles, shredded cucumber, thai basil, and baby bok choy served in a spicy coconut broth.The $6 curry laska promotion will last during regular business hours, Monday, April 23rd — 11am to 10pm at 340 King Street. This offer is for dine-in customers only & is not valid with any other promotions.
- Tristan Catering + Events announced their partnership with Merchants Hall, a new private event space in historic downtown Charleston. As one of Merchants Hall’s preferred caterers, Tristan Catering + Events will host the space’s grand opening on April 24, along with other catering partners.Known for serving Lowcountry food with a Middle Eastern flair, Tristan Catering + Events is a full-service catering and events company focused on creating memorable experiences through custom designed menus, fine dining service and top-quality products.
Built in 1856, Merchants Hall originally served as J.C.H. Claussen and Company, a wholesaler of crackers, cakes, candies and other goods. After undergoing extensive renovations to preserve and highlight the building’s historic charm and industrial past, the event space now boasts a 2,808 square foot ballroom, with room for 180 people standing or 150 seated.Merchants Hall will feature luxurious interiors and spectacular City Market views, while maintaining and emphasizing Charleston’s unique history and culture. The event space also includes high ceilings, a bridal or host suite and a warming kitchen. Planners can also choose to utilize the space’s optional stage, custom-built bar carts and ADA compliant elevator.
For more information on Tristan Catering + Events, please visit: https://tristanevents.com/For more information on Merchants Hall, please visit: https://www.merchantshallchs.com/
- Toast of Summerville has set the Mother’s Day Buffet bar high this year with an ‘Indulge Mom’s Inner Gourmet’ buffet that includes many of the restaurant’s specialties, including shrimp & grits, eggs Meeting Street, deluxe French toast and roasted chicken, as well as many southern styles, comfort food sides. Potato salad, pasta salad, coleslaw, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, beef tips, mashed potatoes, mini muffins, bacon and turkey sausage, and assorted desserts will all be part of the sumptuous selection.Toast of Summerville’s Mother’s Day Buffet will be served from 9 am to 5 pm. The fee is $27.95 per adult and $13.95 for children ages 4 to 10. Children ages 3 and under eat free.
- On Sunday, April 29th, The Washout on Folly Beach will be hosting an oyster roast with live music, vegetarian chili, hot dogs, and a raffle. Tickets are $30 each and from 3 pm – 6 pm.
- The La Fogata food truck has opened a restaurant above The Ice Cream Boat at the Bohicket Marina. Click here for more info.
ZZ Top Returns to the North Charleston PAC in September
Rock & Roll Hall of Famers ZZ Top will perform at the North Charleston Coliseum on September 28th. In 1969,...
PCC Honoring National HIV Testing Day with Extended Hours, Gifts
BCLS Hosts a Variety of Children’s Virtual Programs for Summer 2021
Fetter Health Care Network extends COVID-19 vaccine clinics into July
High Tide Music Festival Coming to Riverfront Park this September
UPDATE: Suds + Spuds Fundraising Event Postponed to the Fall
The Charleston Forum Kicks Off 5th Annual Events this Month
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks