In addition to the live music, there are also food and drink vendors, and great views of the water! Admission is $8 and can be purchased here.
Special discounts are available for large corporate and office groups. The shows are free for children aged 12 and under. Party at the Point offers a full cash bar, including draft specials.
This year’s schedule is as follows –
- April 27th: The Departure (the ultimate Journey tribute band)
- May 4th: The Reckoning (a tribute to The Grateful Dead)
- May 11th: The Dave Matthews Tribute Band
- May 18th: Sadler Vaden Band and Holy City Heartbreakers (a Tom Petty Tribute)
- May 25th: Idlewild Revival (A tribute to the Allman Brothers)
- June 1st: Broadcast 90 – The Ultimate 90s Tribute Band
- June 8th: Guilt Ridden Troubadour & Sideshow Americans
- June 15th Reggae Night with The Dubplates
- June 22nd: 20 Ride (Zac Brown Band Tribute)
- June 29th: Sol Driven Train with Sally & George
Gates open at 5:30 pm, while music usually starts at 6:30 pm. Parking is available in the Resort’s gated area for $15, and free parking is available along the road leading into the Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina. You can go to the official site if you would like more info.
Inaugural CF Bites Event to Benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Press Release Help make CF stand for Cure Found by attending a Halloween themed party filled with dancing and spirits...