Charleston Harbor Tours, Follywood Productions, and Sweetwater Brewing Co. have teamed up to once again host the Jam on the Water Concert Cruise Series. The third season of the sunset series first sets sail on April 20th.
Each cruise will feature a local band playing a tribute to a classic rock band, local food, local art vendors, and seasonal selections from Sweetwater aboard the Carolina Queen.
The events run from 7 pm until 9:30 pm, with boarding beginning at 6:30 pm at Charleston City Marina. Tickets are available through Charleston Harbor Tours and are $23. You can purchase them here. You must be at least 21 years old to attend.
Here’s a look at the 2018 Jam Cruise schedule:
- April 20th – Tom Petty by HoneySmoke with special guest Jimmy Landry
- May 11th – Grateful Dead by Burnt Wood
- June 15th – Jimmy Buffett by Folly Pirates Over 40
- July 20th – Neil Young by Josh Roberts & Friends
- August 24th – Widespread Panic by 54 Bicycles
- Sept. 14th – Allman Brothers & Grateful Dead by Grateful Brothers
- Oct. 5th – The Band / Last Waltz by Shonuff
- Oct. 19th – Led Zeppelin by Wax Groove Revival
- Nov. 9th – Grateful Dead by The Reckoning
Click here for more information.
Events12 hours ago
Bistronomy by Nico to Host Sandhi Winery Pairing Lunch
For their October wine lunch, the team from Bistronomy by Nico will celebrate wine from California’s Sandhi Winery, a small...
Charity17 hours ago
Uptown Social to Host “On Wednesdays We Drink Pink” Fundraising Event
Events17 hours ago
Gaillard Center Hosting Southeast Premiere of New Ballet Honoring Pianist & Activist Hazel Scott by Dance Theatre of Harlem
Events18 hours ago
Disney On Ice Returns to the North Charleston Coliseum in October
Art19 hours ago
Principle Gallery to Present Solo Exhibition by Christie Younger
Events19 hours ago
Charleston Symphony Orchestra League Announces 25th Anniversary of the Symphony Tour of Island Homes
Events19 hours ago
Local Youth Organization To Host Culinary Arts Event for Young Entrepreneurs