Starting this weekend, Coastal Provisions at Wild Dunes Resort will offer guests festive St. Patrick’s Day menu items. The items will remain available through next week.
The menu items include:
- Shamrock Fizz
- Coastal Provisions Mixologist Elijah Discroll makes this refreshing green drink with gin, lime, green dreme de menth, crème de cocoa, heavy cream, egg white and lime bitters
- LBP-I Coffee (Loaded Baked Potato-Irish Coffee)
- Spicy and boozy coffee concoction from Coastal Provisions Mixologist Sean O’Brien
- Made with King Bean coffee, Jameson whiskey, whipped cream and green peppercorn demerara syrup and dusted with Loaded Baked Potato powder on top
- Short Rib Guinness Pie (right)
- Coastal Provisions Chef Read Wolfe takes a festive St. Pattie’s Day twist on Shepard’s Pie by adding Guinness to the stock mixture and using savory short rib meat
Coastal Provisions is located at 200 Grand Pavilion Boulevard on Isle Of Palms. For more information, click here.
Homegrown Holiday Bazaar Scheduled for December 3rd
The ninth annual Homegrown Holiday Bazaar will be held Saturday, December 3rd, 2022 at Johns Island County Park (2662 Mullet...