In April, the mermaids of Weeki Wachee Springs State Park (Florida) will once again call the South Carolina Aquarium home, but this time, they’re bringing along some pirates too! The underwater performers will entertain guests with choreographed routines and more.
Performances will be held on April 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, and 15. The daily dive schedule is as follows:
- 10 am – Mermaids in Carolina Seas
- 10:45 am – Pirates in the Great Ocean Tank
- 11:30 pm – Mermaids in the Carolina Seas
- 1:30 pm – Mermaids in the Carolina Seas
- 2:15 pm– Pirates in the Great Ocean Tank
- 3 pm – Mermaids in Carolina Seas
- Note – there will only be one pirate dive (at 10:45 am) on April 5
Guests can also participate in mermaid and pirate-themed activities and visit interactive education stations focused on conservation efforts to sustain the beauty of the ocean. Plus, mermaids will be available for photo opportunities.
Click here for more info.
On Monday, April 5th, the Aquarium will host “Mermaids and Me,” a special evening with the mermaids! Click here for more info on that event.
Carolina Ice Palace to Host 22nd Annual Ice Show, “Broadway on Ice”
The Carolina Ice Palace (CIP) will present “Broadway on Ice” on Saturday, December 10th at 6 pm and Sunday, December...