This spring season, let Home Team BBQ do the heavy lifting for your holiday entertaining. Now through April 8th, Home Team BBQ is offering a special catering menu with dishes perfect for celebrating Easter, Passover, and everything in between. Menu items include smoked ham, turkey and brisket; green bean casserole; potatoes au gratin; sweet potato casserole; squash and wild rice; and all of your regular Home Team favorites.
Contact a Home Team BBQ catering associate to help plan your spread by calling 843-225-RIBS x1 or emailing catering@hometeambbq.
com. All orders must be placed at least 72 hours in advance and picked up at the downtown location.
- Celebrate the blooming of the cherry blossoms at O-Ku’s Sakura Celebration! On Thursday, April 5th, O-Ku will transform their space into a Japanese cherry blossom haven. There will be live music by Seth G, passed appetizers, specialty cherry blossom rolls, and cocktails. It all begins at 9 pm. This event is free and open to the public.
- Join Indaco on Tuesday, April 24th, for the third annual “Fish Festival of Saint Fortunato,” an old tradition in Camogli, Italy to celebrate their patron saint of fisherman, Saint Fortunato. Beginning at 6 pm, guests are invited to celebrate as the Italians do with a traditional outdoor fish fry and plenty of libations! Enjoy a family-style feast out on the patio prepared by executive chef Elliot Cusher and beer from Cooper River Brewing. Wine will also be available for purchase. Tickets are $40 per person.
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on Folly Beach with The Washout. The bar will have live music and green beer all day on Saturday, March 17th for the St. Patty’s Block Party.
- Wasabi has introduced a new March Sushi Spotlight. Guests are invited to enjoy the Omakase Maki Roll. A true California Maki rolled with sesame soy paper and topped with Omakase style sashimi. More info at: WasabiRestaurantGroup.com.
- On Forty-One is featuring Wine Wednesday every week. Enjoy half priced selected bottles of wine and choose from any of the following Martinis for only $5 – Classic, Sour Apple, Almond Cherry, Peach, Chocolate, and Espresso. More info: OnFortyOne.com.
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day all weekend long at Daniel Island Grille. DIG will host live music Friday, March 16th to Sunday, March 18th. The Louie D Project will play Friday night, Jeff Caldwell Duo will play from 4 pm to 7 pm Saturday, and an acoustic brunch will take place Sunday morning. For more info about DIG happenings at: http://dighospitality.com/
- Shem Creek Bar & Grill will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with some homemade Irish cuisine including Corned Beef & Cabbage, Shepherd’s Pie, and much more. To make your reservation, go to ShemCreekBarandGrill.com.
- Pier 41’s current Happy Hour features East Coast Oysters and a glass of House Champagne, both for $1 each from 4 pm to 6 pm. View Menus and details at: pier41mtp.com.
- Sticky Fingers is featuring slam dunk combos for a limited time as part of their “March Meat Madness.” Starting on Wednesday, March 14th, guests can choose from 6 different meat selections to create their own combinations served with baked beans, cole slaw and cornbread. More info: StickyFingers.com.
The Midnight City to Perform at The Windjammer on Halloween
The Midnight City, the popular Indie Alternative/Pop band, will be performing on Halloween at The Windjammer. The Charleston-based band will...
Lasagna Night at Post House Benefits Program to Help New Moms
UPDATE: Skinful Halloween’s 2021 Event Canceled
Celebrate the Holiday Season with Festive Experiences, Family-Friendly Activities, & More at Montage Palmetto Bluff
Harvest Festival Returns to Johns Island County Park on November 6th
Rockabillaque Returns Next Month for Three-Day Event
Living Your Truth Series Returns with Mayors Steve Benjamin and Joe Riley
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Uncategorized3 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Weekend Preview1 day ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News2 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie