- Smoky Oak Taproom will celebrate its ninth anniversary with another installment of its popular Beer-B-Que Bash. This year’s event will include special offerings from Wicked Weed Brewing and Sam Adams.The all-day outdoor bash is family-friendly and includes jump castles, live music from local bands, and a whole hog barbecue with rib plates for $12. Click here for more info.
- National Margarita Day is Thursday, February 22nd and SOL Southwest Kitchen & Tequila Bar in Downtown Charleston, Mt. Pleasant and Summerville are celebrating with:
- Cash giveaways at all three locations
- Live Music from 6 pm to 9 pm
- $5 Margarita Specials and more
- Mount Pleasant Mayor Will Haynie has declared February 24th “Lowcountry Parrot Head Day” in honor of the Lowcountry Parrot Head Club’s 14th Annual Mardi Crawl on Shem Creek event.Each year, the event encourages attendees to “party with a purpose,” with the proceeds benefiting several local charities. Over the past 13 years, Mardi Crawl has raised more than $125,000, and this year, the benefiting charities include the Alzheimer’s Association of South Carolina, Pet Helpers, and other local charitable organizations.Click here for more information on this year’s Mardi Crawl.
- Downtown hotspot 492 invites you to shake things up with their Service Industry Night MashUp and support Charleston’s One80 Place.On Tuesday, February 27th, Bar Manager Ian Miller and Justin Simko, Husk’s bar manager, will team up to celebrate the unofficial start of the wine and food festival. Come sip and savor with your F&B friends as you enjoy Food and Drink Specials and live music from Zach Quillen.
- Drink specials include $4.92 cocktails and 25% off food for all our industry friends.
- A portion of proceeds will go to One80 Place.
- Festivities start at 7 pm with live music at 8 pm.
- The 6th Annual Oyster Roast & Chili Cook-off Benefiting Florence Crittenton will be held on March 11th at Lowndes Grove. The event offers something for all ages including oysters and catering by Sticky Fingers, a Chili Cook-off, Live Music by The Stilettos, kids activities, and all food, beer and wine is included in your ticket price. All proceeds benefit Florence Crittenton Programs of SC as we continue our mission to offer Hope, Safety and Opportunity to at-risk young women and mothers.
City of Charleston Office of Cultural Affairs Announces City Gallery Exhibition, Prototype for a Landscape
Press Release The City of Charleston Office of Cultural Affairs today announced its next City Gallery exhibition, Prototype for a...
Charleston Horticultural Society Announces 20th Annual Fall Garden Tour
Moranz Entertainment Celebrates 26 Years of the Charleston Christmas Special
Lasagna Night at Post House Benefits Program to Help New Moms
UPDATE: Skinful Halloween’s 2021 Event Canceled
Celebrate the Holiday Season with Festive Experiences, Family-Friendly Activities, & More at Montage Palmetto Bluff
Harvest Festival Returns to Johns Island County Park on November 6th
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized3 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News2 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie