To celebrate the statewide distribution, EOBC will participate in events throughout South Carolina. Here’s where you can see the team:
- Tuesday, February 20: Closed for Business, Charleston, 6:00 p.m. until close
- Wednesday, February 21: Brew Cellar, North Charleston, 5:00 p.m. until close
- Thursday, February 22: Owens Liquors, Pawley’s Island, 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 22: Lowes Foods, Myrtle Beach, 4:00-8:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 23: Green’s Piney Grove, Columbia, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 27: Craft and Draft, Columbia, 4:00-8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 1: Community Tap, Greenville, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 2: Greenville Beer Exchange, Greenville, 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 2: Barley’s Greenville, 8:00 p.m. until close
- Saturday, March 3: Carolina Bauernhaus, Anderson, 5:00-9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 8: Lowes Food, Summerville, 4:00-8:00 p.m.
All events are open to the public, and some will include EOBC swag giveaways.
To learn more, visit edmundsoast.com/brewing-co.
Charleston Wine + Food Launches 2023 Schedule on New App
Press Release The Charleston Wine + Food Festival (CHSWF) today announced the 2023 programming via the festival’s app, giving guests...