- Kick-offs at 11 am – entering from West Ashley and exiting on East Hudson
- Judges will vote for the top three parade entries
- The parade is open to anyone adhering to the rules and regulations of participation. Registration is required
- Registration forms can be found on VisitFolly.com
- Free Kid Activities
- Free glitter body art
- Drum corps
- Stilt walkers
- Shell painting
- Mardi Gras inspired arts and crafts
- Live Music
- Following the parade, Soulfish will take to the E. Ashley Stage from 12 – 4 pm
- New Orleans style music and the Eddie Bush Band (with a dedicated Prince tribute set) will be on the W. Huron stage
- Food & Drink
- Folly’s participating restaurants and bars will be serving New Orleans inspired dishes on the street and in their establishments
- $5 Deep Eddy cocktails all day at participating locations
- Arts, crafts, and fashion vendors will line Center Street
- Everything from photography, jewelry, soaps, psychic readings, paintings, and more
For the safety of all event participants, animals, coolers, bicycles, skateboards, scooters and similar items are not permitted.
Folly Gras is hosted by the Folly Association of Business (FAB), a non-profit membership organization dedicated to promoting Folly and all it has to offer.
Tickets are $5 in advance and $10 at the door. Full-time Folly residents (must have valid ID) and kids 12 and under are free. Advanced tickets can be purchased online using a credit card at VisitFolly.com ($1 surcharge applies) or at Folly Beach City Hall.
Visit the Facebook event page for more information.