- Taco Boy invites all Valentines and their doggie dates to the downtown location’s patio on February 14th for an event to benefit Pet Helpers. Taco Boy will donate the
day’s sales of “the Mexican Bulldog” drink to the no-kill animal shelter. A representative from Pet Helpers will be on site with adoptable fur babies from 4 pm to 6 pm.
The Mexican Bulldog is part-margarita and part- Coronita.
- On Valentine’s Day, Sorghum and Salt will offer a special four-course menu (with three choices per course) in place of their regular menu. The dinner will be $75 per person. Reservations can be made via Resy.
- Edmund’s Oast Brewing Co. announced that they will launch statewide beer distribution starting February 19th. Beer produced at the brewery will be available in kegs and 16 oz. cans. Rafa Distributing, a boutique craft beer distributor focused on selling eclectic and unique beers, will handle all South Carolina distribution.
- Wasabi Daniel Island & Mt. Pleasant will be offering a Valentine’s Day Hiroshi Combination Entree for Two starting Friday, February 9-February 14. Guests can choose two items from jumbo shrimp, jumbo scallops, filet or chicken. The entree will also come with a fried lobster tail, two house soups, two salads and two sides of rice (steamed or fried), for just $48. Both restaurants will also be featuring wine specials on Valentine’s Day. For reservations and more info: WasabiRestaurantGroup.com.
- On Wednesday, February 14, Morgan Creek Grill will be offering Valentine’s Day food and drink specials all night including Rib Eye with Beet Risotto, Spaghetti Squash, Local Grilled fish and more. Full menu & reservations: MorganCreekGrill.com/ Valentines-Menu.
- SOL Southwest Kitchen in Mount Pleasant, Summerville and Downtown Charleston will be offering a Valentine’s Day Dinner for Two menu on Wednesday, February 14. The menu features two drinks, an appetizer, two entrees and a dessert to share for $55. More info and full menu: SOLSouthwestKitchen.com.
- This Valentine’s Day, Sticky Fingers invites guests to turn up the sweet-heat and enjoy the Ribs Lover Special. The special features Two House Salads, Two Half Slabs of our Award-Winning Ribs, Four Southern Sides and One Dessert to Share for $34. Rib Lovers Special available from 2.11.18 – 2.14.18.
Gaillard Center Announces Second Theo Von Show
Comedian and podcast host Theo Von has added a second show at the Gaillard Center on Saturday, October 23, 2021...
Gaillard Center Announces “Million Dollar Quartet”
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events11 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview9 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players