- Taco Boy invites all Valentines and their doggie dates to the downtown location’s patio on February 14th for an event to benefit Pet Helpers. Taco Boy will donate the
day’s sales of “the Mexican Bulldog” drink to the no-kill animal shelter. A representative from Pet Helpers will be on site with adoptable fur babies from 4 pm to 6 pm.
The Mexican Bulldog is part-margarita and part- Coronita.
- On Valentine’s Day, Sorghum and Salt will offer a special four-course menu (with three choices per course) in place of their regular menu. The dinner will be $75 per person. Reservations can be made via Resy.
- Edmund’s Oast Brewing Co. announced that they will launch statewide beer distribution starting February 19th. Beer produced at the brewery will be available in kegs and 16 oz. cans. Rafa Distributing, a boutique craft beer distributor focused on selling eclectic and unique beers, will handle all South Carolina distribution.
- Wasabi Daniel Island & Mt. Pleasant will be offering a Valentine’s Day Hiroshi Combination Entree for Two starting Friday, February 9-February 14. Guests can choose two items from jumbo shrimp, jumbo scallops, filet or chicken. The entree will also come with a fried lobster tail, two house soups, two salads and two sides of rice (steamed or fried), for just $48. Both restaurants will also be featuring wine specials on Valentine’s Day. For reservations and more info: WasabiRestaurantGroup.com.
- On Wednesday, February 14, Morgan Creek Grill will be offering Valentine’s Day food and drink specials all night including Rib Eye with Beet Risotto, Spaghetti Squash, Local Grilled fish and more. Full menu & reservations: MorganCreekGrill.com/ Valentines-Menu.
- SOL Southwest Kitchen in Mount Pleasant, Summerville and Downtown Charleston will be offering a Valentine’s Day Dinner for Two menu on Wednesday, February 14. The menu features two drinks, an appetizer, two entrees and a dessert to share for $55. More info and full menu: SOLSouthwestKitchen.com.
- This Valentine’s Day, Sticky Fingers invites guests to turn up the sweet-heat and enjoy the Ribs Lover Special. The special features Two House Salads, Two Half Slabs of our Award-Winning Ribs, Four Southern Sides and One Dessert to Share for $34. Rib Lovers Special available from 2.11.18 – 2.14.18.
Dashi to Host Mexican Wine Dinner with Cardel Wines on November 20th
Dashi will be hosting their first Mexican Wine Dinner with Cardel Wines on Saturday, November 20th from 5 pm to...
Butt Stuff Happening This Weekend at Estadio
Park Circle Gallery to exhibit works by Brad Carroll and Lee Garrard
15th Annual Nuovo Cinema Italiano Film Festival Kicks Off November 4th
2nd Annual Halloween Bar Crawl on King Street Scheduled for 10/30
2022 Charleston Wine + Food Tickets Go On Sale Thursday
Traveling Dinosaur Exhibit Rolling into North Charleston
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized3 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News3 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie