According to a press release the following companies signed retail deals with Carolina Retail Experts of Lee & Associates, John Orr, CCIM and Elyse Welch, CCIM:
- Duck Donuts
- Location will have 1,628 square feet
- Donut shop chain that started in Duck, NC
- Metro Diner
- Location will have 3,700 square feet
- Diner chain that started in Jacksonville, FL
- South Carolina will become the 11th state to have at least one Metro Diner
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe
- Location will have 1,300 square feet
- Will be the Charleston area’s 4th location
No opening dates for these businesses have been announced. Ulta and HomeGoods are both under construction in the plaza, which is located at 1812 Sam Rittenberg Boulevard. A Harris Teeter recently opened in the location.
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...