- Planning a Super Bowl party? Scrap the cooking and order from Lewis Barbecue instead! The restaurant is now taking pre-orders for the big game, offering wings by the dozen, queso and chips, and sandwich platters with pulled pork, chopped brisket, and all the fixins. Contact the restaurant to order.
On February 8th, 82 Queen will host the Duckhorn Wine Dinner. The meal consists of four courses and five wines. 82 Queen will donate $10 of each ticket sold to fund charities assisting with the recent and devastating Napa wildfires. Guests can expect 82 Queen favorites like she crab soup, seared sea scallops with cured pork belly, butternut squash, and cauliflower soubise. The third course includes a pan roasted Maple Leaf Farms duck breast and the dinner will conclude with a spiced poach pear for dessert. Each course is paired with wines from Duckhorn Vineyards of St. Helena, California. Ashley Jenkins, Duckhorn Vineyards’ district manager, will be in attendance at the dinner to discuss each wine served.
Guests can experience the four-course and five wine dinner for $75 per ticket plus taxes and gratuity. The dinner will begin at 6:30 pm at 82 Queen. To view the full Duckhorn Wine Dinner menu or to purchase tickets, visit 82 Queen’s website here.
- For those looking for a different kind of Super Bowl viewing party, Le Farfalle is the place to be. The restaurant is setting up a large screen in the dining room and bar and will offer a special game day menu with fried dill pickles, chili cheese curly fries, nachos, wings, ribs, sandwiches, and more. They are now accepting reservations. Walk-ins are welcome at the bar area.
- Pour Taproom is kicking off the year with new lineup of Happy Hour Specials and promotions:
- Monday-Thursday (4 pm – 7 pm)- 25% off all Beverages
- Tuesday Night – Trivia at 7 pm with a Burger and Beer Special for $10
- Thursday Night – Featured $7 Specialty Cocktail and Half-Price Appetizers
- Sunday-Half off Danger Dogs, .75 Wings and a Featured $3 Beer
- Pour Taproom will select a different featured beer for Tuesday Nights and Sundays and will select a different featured cocktail for Thursday nights
Charleston Friends of the Library will Host their Fall Book Sale This Month
The Charleston Friends of the Library (CFOL) will this month host their Fall Book Sale at Charleston County Public Library’s...