Edmund’s Oast Brewing Co. (EOBC) will release their first sour beers in cans this Saturday (January 20th) starting at 11 am.
The beers (with descriptions from EOBC) are:
- Sour Apricot Peach
- “Apricot and peach puree meld perfectly with our sour wheat beer base. This hazy golden beer features a very lactic, creamy acidity. Expect aromas of apricot candy and warm peaches along with a refreshing finish.”
- 6.5% ABV
- Sour Blackberry Raspberry
- “Bright, fresh sour ale with warm crushed berry flavors. Soft, yogurt like acidity, keeps things refreshing and quaffable”
- 6.5% ABV
The beer will be available in 4-packs for $14.
There will also be free live music by The Black Diamond Band from 1 pm to 4 pm in the courtyard.
To learn more, visit edmundsoast.com/brewing-co.
Loaded Events Schedule Awaits Visitors To South Carolina’s Hammock Coast This Fall
Press Release PAWLEYS ISLAND, S.C. — Even as South Carolina’s Hammock Coast enjoys the heart of its always-popular summer season,...
Miller Gallery to Celebrate the Opening of “Unbroken” on August 7th
Black History All Year Long: Focus on Women Discussion Series Continues on August 19th
What’s Happening this August at the Gibbes Museum of Art
Itinerant Literate Books and Commonhouse Aleworks Launch Brewing on Books – A Community Book Club
Dog Day Afternoon at Local Waterparks Set for September 11th & 12th
Party at the Point Concert Series Announces Additional Dates
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks