Edmund’s Oast Brewing Co. (EOBC) will release their first sour beers in cans this Saturday (January 20th) starting at 11 am.
The beers (with descriptions from EOBC) are:
- Sour Apricot Peach
- “Apricot and peach puree meld perfectly with our sour wheat beer base. This hazy golden beer features a very lactic, creamy acidity. Expect aromas of apricot candy and warm peaches along with a refreshing finish.”
- 6.5% ABV
- Sour Blackberry Raspberry
- “Bright, fresh sour ale with warm crushed berry flavors. Soft, yogurt like acidity, keeps things refreshing and quaffable”
- 6.5% ABV
The beer will be available in 4-packs for $14.
There will also be free live music by The Black Diamond Band from 1 pm to 4 pm in the courtyard.
To learn more, visit edmundsoast.com/brewing-co.
Local Mentoring Program Hosts Event to Help Parents Talk to Kids About Sex Effectively
Lowcountry Youth Services, a community-based, youth development organization, will be hosting its 2021 “Let’s Talk About It” Party. This event...
Dashi to Host Halloween Ice Cream Carnival
Charleston Beer Week to Host Inaugural Hop Chef Competition
City of Charleston Office of Cultural Affairs Announces City Gallery Exhibition, Prototype for a Landscape
Internet sensation Gogo Cuerva to Perform at Holy City Magic
The Midnight City to Perform at The Windjammer on Halloween
Charleston Horticultural Society Announces 20th Annual Fall Garden Tour
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized3 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News2 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie