This March, the Charleston Battery, local band The Dubplates, reggae and hip-hop artist Ky-Mani Marley are joining forces with some well-known musicians to produce the Marley Cup, a music festival and all-star celebrity soccer game. The event will be held at MUSC Health Stadium in Daniel Island on Saturday, March 31st at 2 pm.
The soccer match will be a battle between a group of Jamaican players and the Charleston Battery. Marley, the son of legendary reggae artist Bob Marley, will perform at the event alongside his son KJ, Mix Master Mike of The Beastie Boys, The Dubplates, and more.
There are numerous ticket options:
- General Admission
- Early Bird: $40 (ends 1/8/18)
- Advanced: $45
- Day of: $50
- Early Bird: $90 (ends 1/8/18)
- Advanced: $100
- Day of: $120
- Access to private VIP bar
- Includes pre-event 2-hour open bar
- VIP Entrance
- Early Bird: $195 (ends 1/8/18)
- Advanced: $240
- All VIP benefits
- Full Open Bar
- Snacks throughout the day
- Gift bag with The Marley shirt, Poster, and a copy of The Dubplates’ Billboard Reggae No. 1 Album Box Full of Steel
- Access to meet with Artists
- Preferred parking
- Ability to purchase after party access at event check-in (11 pm – 1 am)
For more information, visit themarleycup.com.
Charleston Home + Design Show Returns in February
Charleston Home + Design magazine’s annual Charleston Home + Design Show will take place at the Charleston Area Convention Center...