Charleston Wedding Week (CWW), a robust schedule of events celebrating all aspects of the wedding planning process, is back by popular demand. Set for January 24 – 27, 2018 throughout historic downtown Charleston, the week’s schedule will feature a dynamic series of workshops, signature experiences, fashion events, and fêtes.
Notable speakers and VIP attendees include:
- Colin Cowie, celebrity event planner, producer, designer, author, and TV host
- Marcy Blum, President and Owner, Marcy Blum Associates
- David Beahm, President, David Beahm Experiences
- Lisa Gooder, Executive Director at BRIDES
- Ceci Johnson, Ceci New York
- Jess Levin Conroy, Founder and CEO, Carats & Cake
- Darcy Miller, Editor-at-Large, Martha Stewart Weddings
- Ashley Rockman, Executive Relationships Editor, HuffPost
- Cindy Novotny, consultant, speaker, author, and executive facilitator
“This year is especially exciting,” says Melissa Bigner, editorial director of Charleston Weddings, which is producing CWW. “Not only do we have another truly star-studded roster of speakers, we’ve also created three ‘tracks’ of events designed for specific audiences, which ensures everybody gets precisely what they need.”
Tickets are on sale now, and the special VIP bundle “track packs” deliver the greatest experience of all, and are priced starting at $140. The three tracks are:
- Brides-to-be: Brides (and fans of all things weddings) are invited to enjoy beautiful meet-and-greets with industry insiders, glean inspiration for their own Big Day, learn planning tips and tricks from the pros, and revel in the nation’s most romantic city.
- Industry insiders: Wedding professionals will join local and national industry tastemakers for intimate, innovative, and inspired happenings throughout the city’s historic district. Panels and workshops will feature a variety of topics, including brand identity in the era of social media and more.
- Haute Hoteliers: Top hospitality and motivational professionals will host a series of luncheons to learn how to market to engaged couples and win at the wedding business.
A complete schedule of events is available at CharlestonWeddingWeek.com.
New this year is the CWW Ultimate Charleston Wedding Giveaway contest. Held in partnership with Breeze by YOJ Events, Diamonds Direct and Henri Daussi, the contest will award one lucky couple with their own dream Charleston wedding! Couples can enter through December 14 by visiting charlestonweddingweek.com/ultimategiveaway.
For CWW tickets, and to see the full schedule of events, please visit CharlestonWeddingWeek.com.
This is an unedited press release
City of North Charleston to Host Ribbon Cutting for Admiral’s House on Former Navy Base
The City of North Charleston and Charleston Naval Complex Redevelopment Authority invites the public to the unveiling of the fully...
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Gaillard Center Announces “Million Dollar Quartet”
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events8 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview7 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food2 weeks ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island