Join M. Dumas & Sons and other local King Street retailers on Thursday, December 14th for a Buy Local Holiday Crawl. Come out with friends and family to wrap up Lowcountry Local First‘s Buy Local Month campaign, and find something special for everyone on your list!
Participating retailers will be marked with holiday balloons, and guests will enjoy in-store promotions, bites and sips at each location. Check out details below:
- Hampden Clothing – Offering champagne, wine, and snacks during the event. There will be a raffle for a $300 gift card to Hampden Clothing, and during the event guests can get 20% off any one item
- Croghan’s Jewel Box – Offering 10% off the Goldbug Collection during the event, in store only.
- Shoes on King – Bubbly, treats and a raffle for a $100 gift certificate
- Caviar & Bananas – Offering 10% off retail items, a gift basket giveaway, holiday menu samples and 10% off any holiday catering orders if you book during the crawl
- Half-Moon Outfitters – Offering cider from Ship’s Wheel Hard Cider, plus 20% off one full-priced item and an extra 25% off outlet sale items
- M. Dumas & Sons – Bites, music, and in-store promotion
Click here for more info.
Events4 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2021 is an...
Charity22 hours ago
Cupid’s Undie Run Participants Show Off Their Charitable Spirit (and More) for a Good Cause
Events1 day ago
Forte Jazz Lounge Announces Special Valentine-Themed Concerts
Art1 day ago
New Virtual Exhibition – Alison Underwood: Love Bites – Coming to Landing Contemporary Art
Events2 days ago
Palmetto Carriage Works Announces 11th Annual “Locals Ride Free Day”
Art2 days ago
Redux Presents: “Studio Union: An Art Junction”
Events2 days ago
Gaillard Center and Charleston Symphony Announce ABBA the Concert: A Tribute to ABBA