Executive Chef Josh Keeler and team have created a deli-inspired menu that is broken down into four sections – Noshes, NYC Bagels, Eggs and Specialties. Highlights include:
- Potato Latkes served with apple and sour cream
- Noodle Kugel served with farmer cheese, raisin, and apple
- NYC Bagels
- Plain or everything bagel with Whitefish Salad – smoked mayonnaise, pickled green garlic, celery
- Plain or everything bagel with Smoked Salmon – cream cheese, capers, red onion and herbs
- Breakfast Sandwich served on Challah
- Baked Eggs served with roasted lamb, shakshuka, tomato and harissa
- Challah French Toast
- Rose’s Matzo Ball Soup
- Pastrami on Rye
In addition, burger lovers can enjoy Chef Keeler’s Double Burger served with bacon, thousand island, cheddar, pickles and a pita bun.
Guests can pair their meal with a $13 Mimosa Carafe or any other brunch specialty cocktail.
For more information on 492 and its brunch offerings, visit: www.492king.com. Menu is subject to change.
Life Raft Treats Partnering with Local Businesses for Sundae Social on October 2nd
Life Raft Treats, the local ice cream and sweets business from Cynthia Wong, is partnering with some other Charleston area...