Executive Chef Antonia Krenza is creating fish dishes in the tradition of the event, which is a Southern Italian custom in which a meal of at least seven different kinds of seafood is served before midnight on Christmas Eve. All courses will be paired with Grower Champagnes from Grassroots Wine, featuring producers such as Haton, Gaston Chiquet, and J. Vignier.
The menu is as follows:
- Passed Hors d’oeuvres
- Warm Octopus Bruchetta escarole, smoked sea salt
- Broiled Little Neck Clams, saffron citronette
- First Course
- Fritto Misto shrimp, scallop, artichoke heart, fennel, charred lemon wheels
- Second Course
- Herb Crusted Grouper Cheek, porcini mushroom farrotto
- Black Bass Crudo pistachio oil, hot paprika
- Third Course
- Scungilli over Squid Ink Linguine, tomato, white wine, thyme
- Fourth Course
- Red Snapper in Cartoccio olives, capers, zested orange
- Mascarpone & Maple Cheesecake walnut shortbread
Tickets can be purchased online here.